Get me outta here!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I have a dream...




I have a dream! Yes, I have a dream,

Everyone does. At least that’s what I heard.

I have lots of dreams actually, not just one.

But these dreams I have, will they ever come alive?



I have a dream! Had I told you I have a dream?

I dream of a kingdom, of love in my kingdom.

Bright lights and happy nights, I vision of also.

I dream of a life fancy, I dream of bliss,

But these dreams I’m scared, I’m too old to still have.



www.futureofforestry.com
I dream of life, of a life clean and untarnished,

Free of sin, free of self.

To the world I take Him, and enjoy a candid bond with.

This dream I have, is it just a dream?



I have dreams alright; I even know how my story ends!

Yet I feel so lifeless, and just want to let go.

But until these dreams of mine breathe their first,

I will no more than just dream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment