Get me outta here!

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Cough-cough


Ladies and gentlemen, *drumbeats, war cries* draw your swords! Seriously, take a piece of paper and pen and draw a sword because I've just...
Ow yeah!
This, basically signals an end to three book-and-fun packed months. An end to late night studying. An end  to being reckless and young…well, I’m young but not really reckless, but I must confess, I  once entertained the thought of burning up my books and running off into the sunset!  So jotting down that last full stop on my answer-script felt really awesome!

I feel so good! I even halted and hugged Becky as I passed by her seat on my way out of the exam room! (Ow, Becky is this  girl in my class I’m reeeeeeaaaally in like with, but have never had the guts to say it to her face) It was a little awkward, the hug,  as I was the first person to hand in my script, so pretty much everyone saw us and exploded in laughter. But I don't really care, exams are over! I feel great! Infact, this is how inner me is;

Well, that isn’t exactly my look on the outside. My outside appearance is more calm. More tranquil. More like…

Not  take off your shirt-calm! Just calm. So the five month break begins. What do I have planned? Hmm, family, and the usual…

So keep your reading ears open people, eliXiR is back! :)

2 comments: